How do I apply?Section Menu
To apply to Felician College through the EOF program you must:
- Apply to the college by completing an application and returning it to the Office of Admissions. Be sure to answer all the questions in the EOF Applicants portion of the application.
Submit all information pertaining to applying, such as:
- Official High School transcript or G.E.D. certificate
- SAT or ACT (with essay) scores
- Letters of recommendation
- Federal Tax return from previous and current year
- Transfer students must submit an EOF transfer form from previous institution
Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can complete this form online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- List Felician College as your primary school choice to receive the financial aid information. (college code: 002610)
- Participate in an interview with the EOF Director
Please note: The EOF program has limited enrollment capacity and is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.