ACES Tuition & FeesSection Menu
ACES Intensive English Program Costs 2013-14
Based on 4 weeks of Study
Full-Time Program (23 hours of study per week)
|Housing (no meals included)||$775.00|
|Health Insurance (optional, for the year) *||$1068.00|
Part-Time Study (less than 18 hours per week)
Core English Courses
(Grammar, Reading, Writing, or Listening/Conversation)
|$280 per course|
|Elective Courses (must do a minimum of 3 hours)||$130 per course|
TOEFL Preparation Course & Presentation Course
(Level 5 Students Only)
|$280 per course|
The College reserves the right to change any of the above charges for tuition and fees when in the judgment of the administration it becomes necessary to do so.
Students are required to provide proof, in English, that they have purchased their own health insurance upon arrival. This insurance must cover at least $10,000 for repatriation and $10,000 for medical evacuation. Students who need to purchase health insurance can visit internationalstudentinsurance.com for options.
In addition to the general tuition and fees described above, students should anticipate an application fee of $30.00 and estimated monthly expenses of approximately $730 during the 2012-2013 academic year. This will cover books, meals, personal expenses, etc.
Obtaining a SEVIS I-20
In order to be issued an I-20, students need to show a total of $8615 in liquid funds. Please visit our I-20 and Visa Information Page for more details.
Payment and Refund Policy
- Students must register for at least 4 weeks.
- Payment is due in Full before the first day of classes.
- 100% of tuition will be refunded to students that cancel before the first day of classes or if Felician College fails to open the class due to low enrollment.
- Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- There will be no tuition refunds after the first day of classes.
- Refunds will not be given for classes that are canceled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.