Transfer StudentsSection Menu
We know you’ve put a lot of time and effort into your studies, and we want to make your transition as easy as possible. That’s why we transfer up to 90 credits! Felician will transfer almost any course as long as you earned a C or better and the course was not remedial or developmental. Once you are admitted to Felician College, we will send you a course-by-course credit evaluation.
What You Need To Apply
Felician College offers rolling admissions - we accept application and reply to perspective students throughout the year on an ongoing base.
You will need the following:
- Felician College Application
- $30 application fee
- Submit Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Official high school transcripts or official GED score (unless you have an AA/AAS/BA/BS degree)
- SAT or ACT scores (unless you graduated from high school one or more years ago)
- If your previous institution was outside of the U.S., WES (World Education Services) evaluation is required
Once you have completed your application for admission, please send it to us at the following address:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
223 Montross Ave.
Rutherford, NJ 07070